product description page
Practical Soft Tissue Pathology : A Diagnostic Approach - by Jason L. Hornick (Hardcover)
About this item
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Soft Tissue Pathology, 2nd Edition, helps you arrive at an accurate diagnosis by using a proven pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians guide you through the most common patterns seen in soft tissue pathology, applying appropriate immunohistochemistry and molecular testing, avoiding pitfalls, and making the best diagnosis. High-quality illustrations capture key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare tumor types, and a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- A consistent chapter organization by histologic pattern considers soft tissue tumors the way you approach them in daily practice, helping you arrive at a quick and accurate diagnosis.
- A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables and text boxes, so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the soft tissues.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.