Master Spanish grammar through hands-on exercises and practice, practice, practice!
Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced Spanish Grammar helps you take your Spanish skills to the next level by targeting those key grammar points that may give you trouble. This reference/workbook guides you through each grammatical issue using concise, easy-to-understand language, helping you understand the nuances of the language and keeping you focused on achieving your goal of fluency.
Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced Spanish Grammar puts you on the path to Spanish-language mastery with:
● Dozens of exercises in formats suited to your learning style
● Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
● A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
● A review chapter, new to this edition, that tests your understanding of all topics covered in the book
Master these tricky subjects:
● The omission of subject pronouns ● Some/any and quantity determiners ● Spanish adjectives used as adverbs ● Problematic prepositions ● Constructions of advice, suggestion, possibility ● Tense changes in reported speech ● Common idiomatic constructions ● and much more