product description page
Practice of Clinical Echocardiography (Hardcover) (M.d. Catherine M. Otto)
about this item
The new edition of Practice of Clinical Echocardiography provides expert guidance on interpreting echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data. Designed for those already equipped with a mastery of basic principles, this definitive reference shows you how to apply these findings to your daily clinical decision making. Each chapter focuses on a specific disease process with technical details of qualitative and quantitative interpretation of echocardiographic imagesandDoppler flow data.
- Disease-oriented chapters emphasize the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making and prediction of clinical outcomes.
- New chapters cover emerging technologies, including transcatheter procedures for structural heart disease.
- Numerous images illustrate findings, while diagrams explain pathophysiology and flow charts guide clinical practice.
- Each chapter includes a summary box with a practical approach to echo data acquisition, measurement, and interpretation.
- Expert Consult digital book for your phone and tablet isincluded at no cost with the print book.
- Echo images play in real time when clicked on your smart device or online.