product description page
Preparing for Practice : Legal Analysis and Writing in Law School's First Year: Set B Case Files
about this item
The three cases included in the text teach students new skills and give them the chance to practice ones they've already learned. The case files are meant to represent the type of information students will encounter in practice, and are also similar to the File and Library found on the Multi-State Performance Test (MPT).
This unique text will be published at one-year intervals, each version featuring new case files. This will prevent students from accessing the work product produced by students in previous years. Each version will be on a three-year revision cycle.
- The text focuses on skills essential to passing the bar and to practicing law.
- Three fully developed case files teach students new skills presented in the preceding expository text, while also practicing skills presented earlier in the text.
- Allowing students to practice new skills and master older ones cements their abilities.
- Case files are true-to-practice.
- Case files are also similar to the File and Library found on the MPT.
- Three versions will be sold at one-year intervals, each featuring entirely new case files. Each version will be on a three-year revision cycle. This will prevent students from accessing the work product produced by students in previous years.