product description page
Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology : Elsevier Ebook on Vitalsource (Hardcover) (Margi
about this item
Prepare for veterinary technician credentialing examinations and clinical practice with Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology, 4th Edition. Reorganized and updated with the latest advances in the field, this comprehensive text helps you develop strong critical thinking and independent work skills. It includes expanded coverage of complementary medicine, critical care, pet health insurance, and toxicology. More than 80 step-by-step procedures throughout the text emphasize your roles and responsibilities for all AVMA-required psychomotor techniques. Plus, dozens of summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information.
- Updated companion site with varying questions provide you with additional modes of study.
- Step-by-step procedures help you learn the essential skills required to become a successful veterinary technician.
- Summary tables and boxes condense key information to make complex material easier to understand.
- Clinical discussion of the role of the technician allows you to focus on your responsibilities in every aspect of practice.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of complementary medicine, critical care, pet health insurance, and toxicology reflect advances in veterinary technology.
- NEW! Review questions throughout text help you to understand and retain core concepts.