product description page
Principles of Economics Connect Access Code (Hardcover) (Carlos Asarta)
about this item
McGraw-Hill Connect Master by Asarta and Butters is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect Master to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect Master includes the following:A digital version of the course that saves you time while improving performance. This “digital-first” approach for the introductory economics course, Carlos Asarta and Roger Butters offer the same core content covered in mainstream textbooks, but in a way that breaks free from the constraints of a traditional textbook’s structure and format, empowering instructors to take advantage of new approaches in teaching methodology to revitalize their courses. Instead of lengthy, narrative-driven chapters, content in Asarta/Butters is organized into accessible concepts that span the most commonly taught concepts in the principles of microeconomics and macroeconomics courses.
- Concept based approach - Over 220 distinct concepts are each anchored by an engaging 2-4 minute professionally-produced video, and supported by dynamic learning resources such as interactive graphs, examples, applications and assessment tools.
- Adaptive assignments - Concepts are delivered to students through the most advanced adaptive learning technology on the market, using continual assessment and artificial intelligence to personalize the experience for each individual student. Through the adaptive workflow, students move efficiently through the content, encountering only the learning resources that are relevant to them, helping them work towards higher levels of mastery and critical thought.
- Flexibility - Instead of a class that revolves around static pages and chapters of a textbook, Asarta and Butters envision a learning environment that revolves around the talents and abilities of the teacher in the classroom. The result is an experience that is engaging, innovative, and adaptable to how today’s students learn and obtain information.
- eBook – Inside Connect students have access to a full eBook version of the print companion.
- Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
- Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
- Print Companion - The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print companion to the digital product. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Genre: Business + Money Management
Sub-Genre: Economics / General
Author: Carlos Asarta
Street Date: April 26, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-20-3750