Helps reduce the appearance of post-acne dark marks
Helps improve the appearance of skin redness by nourishing the skin
Features bisabolol to help soothe and soften skin
Formulated with antioxidants and skin conditioning ingredients that brighten skin tone
Hydrates the skin and provides moisturization
Health Facts: Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Contains Vitamin C
Product Form: Liquid
Beauty Purpose: Anti-Acne, Acne-Prone
Recommended Skin Type: Acne-Prone
Net weight: 1.7 fl oz (US)
Features: Dermatologist Tested
Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-4651
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Now once your blemishes are gone, you can visibly help get rid of the dark mark reminder of what was once there.
Proactiv’s Post Acne Dark Mark Relief is a hydroquinone-free formula that was designed to diminish the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and help even skin tone.
Formulated with bisabolol to help soothe and soften the skin, hyaluronic acid to hydrate and help moisturize, and our antioxidant botanical blend to help visibly reduce the appearance of redness by providing moisturization, this product helps brighten skin tone and nourish the skin.
How to use: For best results, apply to clean, dry skin both morning and night. Using fingertip, apply to affected areas. Do not rinse off. Allow to dry completely before applying moisturizer. If going outside, use a sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without select chemicals of concern in the following chemical groups: phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates ethanolamines, glycol ethers, siloxanes, and perfluorinated substances (PFAS). Additional details, by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pet Food - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Contains Vitamin C
Contains Vitamin C.
Contains Hyaluronic Acid
Contains Hyaluronic Acid.
Dermatologist tested product.
Recommended for Acne-Prone Skin.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.