About this item
- Oversized frame for strength and solid state performance even at high intensity levels
- "Multi Grip" handlebar cycling bike design with two way direct drive pedaling.
- Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Up to 250lbs weight capacity -
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more progressive and challenging workout
- Solid 3pc crank system with chain drive
- Double direction enabled pedaling
- Top down emergency brake
- Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
- Cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim weighs 35lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
- Water bottle holder included
- Recommended height range is 5'1" to 6'5"
- Soft foam covered" Multi- Grip" handle bars will adjust upward and downward locking into 3 different positions
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
- Aluminum alloy pedal construction with secure Toe Cages included for that extra forward leg thrust. Both sides of the pedal can be used
- Floor Stabilizers will level your bike on most surfaces
- Some assembly required
- Superior 2 sided high friction brake pads provide consistent tension control. PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 47"L x 20"W x 49"HSET UP PRODUCT WEIGHT: 90lbsCARTON DIMENSIONS: 42"L x 32"W x 8"HCARTON WEIGHT: 99lbsWARRANTY: 2 year limitedORIGIN: China
The ProGear 120Xi Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike.…..If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the ProGear 120Xi is the cycling bike for you. Our unique multi grip handle bar design, will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to get the maximum out of your workout. The extra wide bike frame provides stability and the look of more expensive training cycles.
Dimensions (Overall): 47.0 inches (L) x 20.0 inches (W) x 49.0 inches (H)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Holds up to: 250.0 pounds
Material: Aluminum (Frame)
Weight: 90.0 pounds
Assembly Details: Assembly required, tools provided
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 082-00-0303
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews4
overall: 4.3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
missbeauty — 3 years ago
My husband assembled it with such ease. I love the quality of it. The bike looks smaller than the professional ones but it's perfect. The bike is sturdy while ridding. Only complaint it the chair. Once again I have to get used to the pain my bottom feels after ridding.
Not fancy, but does the job
3 out of 5 stars
Jennifer — 4 years ago
This is a spinning bike so you get a good workout and the price was good. However, the bike does not have an odometer or tell you how many calories you've burned. The seat is not that comfortable, but pretty standard for a spinning bike. I may have to get a cushion for it.
4 out of 5 stars
Chris G — 4 years ago
I really love this exercise bike. It has "standing" mode, like you're riding uphill. This gets your heart rate up and then you maintain it for your workout. Solid construction, doesn't seem flimsy.see moreof the reviewer's review