about this item
The Progress in Optics series contains more than 300 review articles by distinguished research workers, which have become permanent records for many important developments, helping optical scientists and optical engineers stay abreast of their fields.
The many chapters that have appeared over the years in the different volumes of Progress in Optics have become standard references in scientific articles. This is because of their high quality, and detailed account of the state of the art of the topic they describe.
- Comprehensive, in-depth reviews
- Edited by the leading authority in the field
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews