product description page
Promises of God : Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word (Reprint) (Paperback) (R. C. Sproul)
About this item
What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does God’s covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does God’s covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete God’s covenant with us?
God’s promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.
Number of Pages: 265
Genre: Religion + Beliefs
Publisher: David C Cook
Author: R. C. Sproul
Street Date: January 1, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-54-8059
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.