product description page
Psychology : The Basics - (Basics) by Matt Jarvis (Paperback)
About this item
Psychology: The Basics is a concise and balanced guide which separates the facts from the fiction in this popular area of study. Introducing the key ideas, issues and debates affecting students of psychology today, it answers such questions as:
- What is psychology?
- Is there a difference between the brain and the mind?
- Is there more to development than nature v nurture?
- Why do people behave differently in groups?
- What role does biology play?
- How should you approach a research project?
With a glossary of key terms and suggestions for further reading, Psychology: The Basics provides a well rounded introduction for anyone approaching the study of Psychology for the first time.