About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Entirely re-written and revised with over 1,000 new images, Pulmonary Pathology: An Atlas and Text is a comprehensive, highly illustrated guide to diagnoses in pulmonary pathology, including tumors and lymphomas. The book—titled Color Atlas and Text of Pulmonary Pathology in earlier editions—combines highly detailed photographs and illustrations with concise, bulleted text so you can quickly grasp the information you need to make accurate diagnoses.
- New information on diagnosing lung diseases, plus new WHO classifications, American Thoracic Society classifications of non-neoplastic diseases, new entities and infections, and technological advancements.
- Packed with nearly1,200 images, figures, and tables, many of them new with this edition.
- Organized into individual diagnoses, accompanied by concise, bulleted descriptions.
- Ideal for surgical pathologists already in practice, as well as pathology residents and fellows.
- Addresses the expanded role of the pathologist in treating patients.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Number of Pages: 663
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Philip T. Cagle
Street Date: April 6, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-54-5087
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.