About this item
- Certified to remove 99% of lead, and over 70 other contaminants including 96% of mercury and 92% of certain pesticides.
- Reduces Chlorine (taste and odor) and more
- MAXION filter technology is PUR's unique approach for blending carbon and ion exchange materials for maximum contaminant removal
- Easy to attach tool-free installation
- CleanSensor Monitor visibly indicates filter status and guarantees you will always have safer and healthier water
- Easily switch to filtered mode when you want healthy, clean, great-tasting water
- Two-stage filters last up to 100 gallons or approximately 3 months
- Compatible with standard faucets. Will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets.
- Device may not need an adapter to attach to faucet. First try attaching the device. If an adapter is needed choose the one that fits your faucet.
- If needed, 3 back-up adapters provided to fit most faucets.
- High-quality construction
PUR's new and improved faucet mount provides healthy, clean, great-tasting water straight from your faucet. The new design looks great in your kitchen and the new CleanSensor Monitor visibly indicates filter status, guaranteeing safer and healthier filtered water straight from your faucet. With tool-free installation, superior contaminant removal and a two-year warranty, there's never been an easier or more reliable way to get PUR water. Each PUR water filter gives you 100 gallons of clean, healthy, great-tasting water with our unique MAXION technology.
Dimensions (Overall): 2.8 inches (H) x 6.75 inches (W) x 5.25 inches (D)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Weight: 1 pounds
Water Filtration Compatibility: All Standard Faucets
Filters: Lead, Pesticides, Mercury
Filter Life: 2 to 3 months
Item Number (DPCI): 072-00-0286
Origin: Made in the USA and Imported
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 1 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
not good as the old version
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
macmanjimmy — 12 months ago
Horrible mounting design: Mount loosens when you move the filter side to side and when you do tighten the mount more its to the point where the filter does not move at all... horrible design F-