About this item
- Certified to remove 99% lead
- Removes 96% Mercury and 92% of certain
- Reduces Chlorine (taste and odor) and more
- MAXION filter technology is PUR's commitment of providing superior filtration and performance, by using activated carbon and ion exchange to reduce more contaminants than any other brand.
- Filters up to 30 gallons/480 8oz cups per filter, lasts up to 2 months
- All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers/dispenser*Based on Nielsen sales data for the 52 weeks ending 10/14/16 Certified by WQA to remove 99% lead, average reduction of lead at pH6.5 and pH8.5Comparison valid for faucet mount and pour-through filters based on NSF certifications as of 10/14
While tap water may look clean, Lead can get into your water through leaching Lead service lines, or from Lead contained in household plumbing. PUR, the #1 selling brand in lead filtration among filters certified to reduce lead*, brings you a pitcher that removes 99% of Lead and reduces many other contaminants.
Dimensions (Overall): 6.5 inches (H) x 2.25 inches (W) x 2.25 inches (D)
Weight: .3 pounds
Filters: Lead, Mercury, Chlorine, Unpleasant Tastes
Item Number (DPCI): 072-00-0076
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
1 out of 5 stars
SOX — 18 days ago
usually this is a great product and my choice for filtering drinking water. This time, however, the filter was faulty and leaked its contents into the pitcher. I had thrown out the box and so just considered it a loss.