product description page
Pursuit of Happiness : Discovering the Pathway to Fulfillment, Well-Being, and Enduring Personal Joy
About this item
Social psychologist David G. Myers has reviewed thousands of recent scientific studies conducted worldwide in search of the key to happiness. With wit and wisdom, he explodes some of the popular myths on the subject and presents specific techniques for finding true joy in living:
- Are most people happy?
- What are the inner traits of happy people?
- Are extroverts happier than introverts?
- Are men happier than women?
- Does religious faith promote inner peace and joy?
- Does well-being come with being well-off?
- Are happy children more likely to become happy adults?
- What part do friends play in personal happiness?
- Is age a factor in feeling happy?
- What can you do to improve your own sense of well-being?
and much more