About this item
- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more!
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports. They can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives.
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects. DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes. Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care. Clean around your newborn's belly button, between your baby's toes, or around your baby's nose. Pets need gentle care too - don't forget your cats & dogs!
Q-tips cotton swabs are the Ultimate Home and Beauty Tool. With the most soft cotton at the tip from the end of the stick to the top of the swab and a gently flexible stick, Q-tips cotton swabs are perfect for a variety of uses. Different uses for our cotton swabs include beauty (apply or remove eyeliner & eye-shadow), baby care (delicately care for sensitive areas), home & electronics (clean and dust hard-to-reach spaces), and first aid (gently apply ointments and creams). Our paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests.
Number of Pieces: 750
Number of units per package: 750
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 052-14-0007
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
3 out of 5 stars
Jonesie — 4 days ago
In my humble opinion, Q-tips are no longer the good quality that they were in the past. I am not at all pleased that they bend as much as they do during use, although I realize it's for the protection of the ear during cleaning. Also, there is no longer the amount of cotton on each end as there us...see moreof the reviewer's review
usually they are quality q-tips
2 out of 5 stars
AKCreek — 12 days ago
This last box of 500 q-tips I bought have had a lot of q-tips with no or very little cotton on one end of the q-tip. I have stuck a few in my ear before noticing I was just putting a painful stick in my ear.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
mariac8544 — 19 days ago
When my husband asks me to buy q-tips, he means Q-Tips brand and nothing else will satisfy him. He works in a manufacturing environment so he uses q-tips DAILY. He will not settle for anything less. These are durable, the cotton ends don’t frizz and fall apart, and they always get the job done.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
hollykefe3 — 20 days ago
I have used other kinds of cotton swabs but have never found any brand I prefer more than Q-Tips. They are gentle enough to use as ear swabs. I even use them to take off eye makeup. If you have never spent the little extra change on purchasing Q-Tips, you're missing out.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
sheenyn — 20 days ago
Probably most popular cotton swabs. I’ve used these cotton swabs since the day I started using cotton swabs. From using it for my ears to removing minimal makeup mistakes. Q-tips has never failed me. Very affordable also available in a cute travel pack size.see moreof the reviewer's review