About this item
- Whole Grain
- Includes 12 (.98oz) packets of Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Original Flavor
- Heart Healthy Whole Grains - Quaker Oats are 100% Whole Grains. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat & cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Good Source of Fiber - Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system. See nutrition facts for total fat per serving.
- Made with no artificial preservatives or flavors
- Simply add 2/3 cup of water or your favorite milk product (or non-dairy milk substitute) and microwave on high for 1-2 Minutes
- Try topping with your favorite fresh fruit for a delicious breakfast that will keep you full through the morning
Happiness and nutrition come in a warm bowl of Quaker Oats. And now with Quaker Instant Oatmeal you can enjoy them no matter how busy your day is. These are the same heart-healthy 100% whole grain oats you've come to expect from Quaker in easy to carry single-serving packets that cook in only 90 seconds because they have been finely cut. Our super grains contain all three parts of the grain kernel- the bran, the endosperm, and the germ. Scientists believe that by eating whole grains intact- the fiber, vitamins, and minerals within the grain work together- providing energy and nutrition to help you get the most from your day. As the perfect launch pad for flavor, top oats with fruit, nuts or a swirl of honey and start your day off right.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
State of Readiness: Mix
Package Quantity: 12
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Rice, grain and cereal preparation: Instant
Net weight: 11.8 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 231-14-0223
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
A product that meets Target's definition of "Nutritious" in the Food "wellness standard".
A product that carries an on-pack Whole Grain Council Stamp, or has at least 8g of whole grains per serving.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.