About this item
The Quick Guide to Financial Models is a complete financial mathematics resource. Perfect for quants, students, software developers, model validation analysts, credit analysts, and more, this book is a reference for everything you need to know about quantitative financial analysis. Starting with the basics of financial math and progressing through mainstream financial topics and vertical specialties, this is the only mathematics text you need.
All the equations, formulas, and definitions quantitative analysts need are together in one place inThe Quick Guide to Financial Models. You can download spreadsheets with the models pre-loaded and start plugging in numbers immediately. Whatever topic you need to tackle, the information you need is here. What youwon't find is a lot of unnecessary text and explanation. This book makes it easy to find what you need, read the figures directly, and get on with the business of analysis. It includes:
- Easy-to-read, direct-access formulas and text with no fluff
- Mathematical models organized by thematic group
- Online access to pre-loaded spreadsheets and resources
- Comprehensive coverage, from basic financial math to the most advanced specialties
Bankers, brokers, asset managers, hedge fund managers, and private equity pros will love this book, and so will everyone else. The bottom line is, if you are studying or working in quantitative finance, you need to have this book on your desk. Save time and unclutter your memory by keeping all the mathematical models you need between the covers ofThe Quick Guide to Financial Models.
Organized in a thematic way, the book is a financial mathematics reference book for students and quants focusing on equations, formulas, and definitions to help professionals and students tackle a specific quantitative finance topic.
The book will:
- Use minimum text and maximum math to be easy read to read two dimensional writing for direct instant reading
- Discuss basic financial mathematics, including linear algebra, statistics, integrals, and differential calculus; mainstream financial mathematics, including risk, return and utility, and portfolio risk; and vertical specialties
The Quantitative Finance Reference Guide + Website will be the go-to guide for the quant finance master, a book for students to utilize to facilitate or validate their work and professionals to use as a reference to address a topic outside their core competence.