Book Synopsis A new approach to quiet time that will refresh your heart and soul.
So many of us struggle to create space in our daily routines for time with God. We deeply desire to feel close to Him, but we are constantly asking,
- How do I create a quiet space with God in my busy, chaotic schedule?
- Why does having a quiet time require so much effort?
- Am I the only one who feels this way?
We know that setting aside quiet moments with God is important, but for one reason or another, meeting with him on a regular basis just feels hard. In Quiet
, Naomi Vacaro, creator of the online community Wholehearted and the Quiet Time Companion
journal, offers hope and a unique solution for creating (and maintaining) a quiet-time habit. Naomi will show readers that having daily time with God is simple, attractive, and achievable no matter what season of life they are in. In Quiet
- what it means to practice a grace-based approach to quiet time,
- quiet-time ruts and how to get out of them,
- and how to conquer feelings of guilt and failure--and move into freedom instead.
Time with God can happen anytime, anywhere, and Quiet
will help you create new habits to keep you uplifted and enjoy the grace God freely offers.