about this item
Practice makes perfect! Corresponding to the chapters in Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 5th Edition, this practical workbook helps you to review, understand, and apply the most important theories and information needed for limited radiography practice. Exercises include fill in the blank questions, multiple-choice questions, labeling of anatomy diagrams, and matching problems. Written by the textbook's authors, this workbook prepares you for success on ARRT exams and in your career as a Limited X-ray Machine Operator.
- Wide variety of exercises offers additional practice and reinforces key lessons.
- Over 100 labeling exercisesfor anatomy and radiographic images help you learn anatomy and become familiar with how the body appears on radiographic images.
- All exercisesreinforce understanding of important topics, including x-ray science and techniques, radiation safety, radiographic anatomy, pathology, patient care, ancillary clinical skills, and positioning of upper and lower extremities, spine, chest and head.
- Updated anatomy and positioning labeling and terminology ensure that you learn standard and accepted radiographic terminology.
- Section IIprovides content review with guidelines for exam prep, the ARRT content specifications for the Examination for the Limited Scope of Practice in Radiography, and a mock exam.
- Section III is a preparation guide for the ARRT Bone Densitometry Equipment Operators Exam and includes study guidelines, ARRT content specifications, and a mock exam.
- NEW! Expanded digital imaging questions reflect current practice and meet the requirements of the ASRT Limited Scope Content Specifications.