About this item
- Quick! What do the ozone layer, Swiss cheese, and golf courses have in common? They all have holes! Players listen to a list of things, then race to shout out the category they fit into. Win points by identifying a category, thinking of things that are missing from a list, or out-guessing fellow players in a Lightning Round. With two levels of play and 200 double-sided cards, there's almost too much fun to list!
- Winner of 2015 Parents Magazine Best Toys and the 2015 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award
- Includes 200 double-sided list cards, storage box, and game guide
- Improve fact recall and quick-thinking skills. Encourage good sportsmanship.
- Read My List is for players ages 8 and up
Listen to a list of things, then guess what they have in common, with Read My List! Win points by guessing the category, naming things missing from the list, or outlasting other players in a Lightning Round. Fast-paced and fun, Read My List is for 3 or more players.
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Material: Cardboard, plastic
Type of Game: Kids' games
Includes: Game pieces
Level of Difficulty: Easy
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Package type: Full game
Number of Players: 2-4 Players
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-1237
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.