product description page
Real Estate Transactions : Problems, Cases, and Materials (Hardcover) (Robin Paul Malloy & James Charles
About this item
A concise text that provides students with the tools necessary to understand real estate transactions in a real-world market setting. Key features include:
- Clear and concise explanations on each topic area with straightforward examples.
- An integrated approach to explaining market and ethical constraints on transactional real estate lawyers.
- Detailed text explaining basic elements and market factors involved in each area of law.
- Excellent problems that increase in difficulty with each section.
- Cases that illustrate key points of commercial and residential real estate and the way problems arise in practice.
- Cases and materials that reveal ethical and professional responsibility issues that allow students to see professional ethics in a real-world context.
Number of Pages: 675
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: Aspen Casebook
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Author: Robin Paul Malloy & James Charles Smith
Street Date: February 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-45-0016