product description page
Real Strength : Build Your Resilience and Bounce Back from Anything (Paperback)
about this item
"One of the best books I've ever read on practical resilience."
-Miriam Akhtar, positive psychologist and author of What is Post-Traumatic Growth?
BUILD YOUR RESILIENCE
What do you do when life throws a curveball? Adversity is an inescapable part of life, but it's how you deal with it that really counts. Resilience is about using those challenges, however large or small, to reset your course and create the life you want.
BOUNCE BACK FROM ANYTHING
Real strength is not just about surviving hard times, but thriving despite the challenges. Using the latest research and advice from experts in the field of wellbeing and resilience, Psychologies magazine will help you:
- Feel more confident in your ability to overcome change
- Tap into and build on the inner resilience you already have
- React in a healthy way to problems and opportunities
- Avoid the common pitfalls that rob you of your strength
- Adopt new techniques to help you start getting stronger today
When life knocks you back, you need to tap into those reserves of strength and find a way to move forward again. You are strong, you are brave and you are about to take the first step.
"Essential reading for anyone who wants a step-by-step guide on how to challenge themselves and grow."
-Dr Tamara Russell, Director, Mindfulness Centre of Excellence