In this book, you will learn what employers really want to see on a resume, and the critically important things that you need to put in your resume that will land you your next job.
You will also learn how to use social media to network, and to reach the right decision makers who hire.
Here are several other valuable things you will find in this book:
- Writing a killer Resume that gets interviews.
- Resume writing mistakes, and how to avoid them.
- Sample Resume formats, and how to use them in every situation.
- Creative ways of finding a job that many people don't know about.
- Detailed steps on how to prepare for and ace an interview, and how to handle tough interview questions with confidence.
- How to use power keywords in your resume and cover letters.
- What you should know about Career job boards......the risks and rewards
- Sample Cover and Follow up letters that get read.
- How to work with recruiting firms.
- What you need to know about Aptitude Testing.
- How to prepare and get interviews at Career Fairs
- When and how to talk about an offer, and how to renegotiate your current salary.
- Much more.....