About this item
Hit Spain's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Andalucía's White Hill Towns, and Sevilla
- Over 60 full-color maps and vibrant photos
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Suggestions for side trips to Montserrat and Figueres, Basque Country, Santiago de Compostela, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Córdoba, and Spain's South Coast
Number of Pages: 479
Series Title: Rick Steves' Best of Spain
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Rick Steves
Street Date: March 27, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-65-0934
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.