About this item
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Venice:
- City walks and tours: Eight detailed self-guided walks including a Rialto to Frari Church Walk and tours of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace, plus a Grand Canal Cruise to see the city by vaporetto
- Rick's strategic advice on what's worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Savor calamari at a cicchetti bar, mingle with locals with a Bellini or spritz con Aperol in hand, and stay in a romantic canal-side hotel
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic Italian phrases, and more
Lightweight, yet packed info on Venice's history and culture, Rick Steves Pocket Venice truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Extending your trip? Try Rick Steves Venice or Rick Steves Italy.
Number of Pages: 209
Series Title: Rick Steves' Pocket Venice
Publisher: Perseus Books Group
Author: Rick Steves & Gene Openshaw
Street Date: July 17, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-3468
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.