product description page
Robots and Robotics : Principles, Systems, and Industrial Applications (Student) (Hardcover) (Mark R.
About this item
Master the principles and practices of industrial robotics
Written by a pair of technology experts and accomplished educators, this comprehensive resource provides a solid foundation in applied industrial robotics and robot technology. You will get straightforward explanations of the latest components, techniques, and capabilities along with practical examples and detailed illustrations. The book takes a look at the entire field of robotics?from design and production to deployment, operation, and maintenance. Valuable appendices provide information on specific robot models, pendants, and controllers.
Robots and Robotics: Principles, Systems and Industrial Applications covers:
• Robot and robotics fundamentals
• Identification of components
• Robot parts and robotic motion capabilities
• Programs, programming languages, and microprocessors
• Drive systems, pumps, motors, and sensors
• Control methods
• Industrial applications
• Specifications and capabilities
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Emerging technologies and the future of robotics