product description page
Rock, Paper, Paintbrush : 30 Art Activities for Kids in the Great Outdoors (Paperback)
About this item
Set out on journey through the seasons with this unique arts-and-crafts book at every step!
- Use paint to turn a stone into a game or a story.
- Create a crown of leaves and rule the forest.
- Tie twigs and cloth into a tiny ship, and let it set sail.
- Print vivid designs with root vegetables.
- Grow your own terrarium in a jar.
- From the height of summer to the cold days of winter, this book offers ways for kids to creatively explore the world around them.
- Enjoy 30 art activities in the great outdoors!
- Most projects use basic craft supplies and seasonal objects found in nature -- chances are you already have the tools you need.
- Get outside, discover, and make something wonderful!
- Full color throughout.
- 7-1/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
Number of Pages: 79
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
Publisher: Peter Pauper Pr
Age Range: 4-8 years
Street Date: June 26, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-1338
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.