product description page
Rogers' Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care (Paperback) (Donald H. Shaffner)
About this item
Portable and easy to use, Rogers’ Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care, Fifth Edition, contains key information from the best-selling Rogers’ Textbook in a handy format designed for everyday use. Nearly 100 chapters offer a clinically relevant synopsis of core information needed for quick reference and safe practice in the PICU.
- New chapters cover Rapid Response Systems; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Abusive Head Trauma; Pulmonary Hypertension; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; and more.
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten.
- Numerous tables and line drawings facilitate quick retrieval of information.
- Distills the authoritative, essential information you need in the PICU, in an easy-to-manage handbook format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 725
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Donald H. Shaffner
Street Date: October 19, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-0732