About this item
This handbook is a cutting-edge and comprehensive resource which surveys the interdisciplinary field of Asian Law. Written by an international team of experts, articles cover issues as diverse as gender equality, the religious revival, discourses on the rule of law, human rights, Corporate governance and environmental protection.
The volume is divided into five sections covering:
- Asia in Law and the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law in the Context of Asian Development
- Asian traditions and their transformations
- Law, the environment and access to natural resources
- People in Asia and their rights
Offering an overview of the full spectrum of Law in Asia, the Handbook is an invaluable resource for academics, researchers, lawyers, graduate and undergraduate students studying this ever-evolving field.