About this item
- Rug Doctor’s premium deep cleaning solution for pet stains and odors! Powerful shampoo solution for soft surfaces such as carpet, upholstery, pet beds and more!
- Cleaning concentrate to use with any leading deep carpet cleaning machine. Recommended to use with the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner or the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Machine.
- Permanently removes pet stains and odors without leaving a sticky residue. The Sparkling Breeze Scent smells clean and refreshing.
- Deters pets from remarking and continuously cleans up to 24 hours.
- Concentrate works against urine, feces, vomit, blood, hairball spots and other pet stains.
The Rug Doctor Platinum Pure for Pet solution works to permanently eliminate pet stains, soils, and odors. The solution deodorizes carpet with its Sparkling Breeze Scent so that your home will feel clean again. Our Platinum Pure for Pets cleaning solution also acts a repellent which deters pets from remarking. Don’t worry, our pet solution is non-toxic and safe for your kids and animals. Whether it is a new or old stain, the pro-enzymatic formula will neutralize unbearable pet odors and will continuously clean your carpet for up to 24 hours. Use Platinum Pure for Pet in any leading deep carpet cleaning machine to spot clean or cover a full area carpet. The 52-oz. concentrate will clean up to 4,150 square feet. Try Rug Doctor Platinum Pure for Pets as a simple solution for pet stain and spot removal!
Item Type: Cleaners and disinfectants
Used For: Carpets
Product Warning: No warning applicable
Capacity (Volume): 52 ounces
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Surface Application: Carpet
Product Results: Cleaner
Recommended Product Application: Carpet
Item Number (DPCI): 329-02-0919
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.