product description page
Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery (Paperback) (Jonathan A. Myers & Minh B. Luu & Keith W.
about this item
Study efficiently and effectively for high-stakes surgery exams with this superb review tool. Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery, 6th Edition, has been thoroughly updated with new questions and answers in all chapters, and content has been revised to reflect what is most important on today's exams. A broad range of surgical topics provide a complete review of the information you need to know.
- Comprehensive coverage of both general surgery and surgical subspecialties in a user-friendly question-and-answer format that mimics actual exams.
- More than 1,500 peer-reviewed questions mirror standardized test blueprints.
- Single best answer format provides a realistic exam simulation.
- Questions are followed by answers and explanations, with rationales backed up by references to leading texts and references.
- Ideal for residents in training, surgeons preparing for certification or recertification exams, and experienced clinicians who need to stay up to date with current practices and recent advances.
- Written by one of the premier general surgery departments in the U.S., with a new editorial team led by Dr. Jonathan A. Myers.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.