About this item
In Sacred Siblings: Valuing One Another for the Great Commission we learn about how teams come together with varying expectations of what team life should be. The authors offer ideas and positive practices of valuing one another based on a survey from 289 missionaries, representing 12 mission agencies. These practices not only build unity and understanding of each other, but enable greater effectiveness in ministry. Read this and have your agency make moves to be better prepared for the increasingly single next generation of field workers and take action for team effectiveness now.
- Highlights 16 differences between the perspectives of married and single people.
- Offers helpful tools to address the challenges and enhance strengths.
- Asks applicational questions that would initiate dialogue among invested parties.
- Addresses the necessity of releasing physical family members to follow God's leading.
- Points out differences in organizational policies & practices based upon marital status.