product description page
Safeguarding Adults in Nursing Practice (Paperback) (Ruth Northway & Robert Jenkins)
about this item
- What is neglect?
- What makes someone vulnerable?
- What role does safeguarding play?
- What does good safeguarding look like?
- Why can safeguarding fail?
- How can positive practice be developed?
- What are the professional and legal responsibilities facing nurses?
This helpful resource will improve readers’ understanding of the policy, practice, and research underpinning safeguarding, while also preparing them for their important role as an advocate for, and safeguarder of, the people in their care. Transforming Nursing Practice is a series created for pre-registration student nurses. Each book in the series is:
- Mapped to the NMC Standards and Essential Skills Clusters
- Focused on applying theory to practice
- Full of active learning features