product description page
Sage Encyclopedia of Out-of-School Learning (Hardcover)
About this item
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Out-of-School Learning documents what the best research has revealed about out-of-school learning: what facilitates or hampers it; where it takes place most effectively; how we can encourage it to develop talents and strengthen communities; and why it matters.
Key features include:
- Approximately 260 articles organized A-to-Z in 2 volumes available in a choice of electronic or print formats.
- Signed articles, specially commissioned for this work and authored by key figures in the field, conclude with Cross References and Further Readings to guide students to the next step in a research journey.
- Reader’s Guide groups related articles within broad, thematic areas to make it easy for readers to spot additional relevant articles at a glance.
- Detailed Index, the Reader’s Guide, and Cross References combine for search-and-browse in the electronic version.
- Resource Guide points to classic books, journals, and web sites, including those of key associations.