product description page
Sage Handbook of Coaching (Hardcover)
about this item
The SAGE Handbook of Coaching presents a comprehensive, global view of the discipline, identifying the current issues and practices, as well as mapping out where the discipline is going.
The Handbook is organized into six thematic sections:
- Part One: Positioning Coaching as a Discipline
- Part Two: Coaching as a Process
- Part Three: Common Issues in Coaching
- Part Four: Coaching in Contexts
- Part Five: Researching Coaching
- Part Six: Development of Coaches
It provides the perfect reference point for graduate students, scholars and researchers wishing to familiarize themselves with current research and debate in the academic literature on coaching.