About this item
At a glance
- Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X - You’ll be truly captivated with multi directional sound that draws you into the action with Dolby Digital 5.1 capable and DTS Virtual X. Dolby Digital 5.1 creates realistic surround sound by projecting it from all around you, while DTS Virtual: X expands your listening experience without having to add extra speakers putting you at the center of every epic battle and heart stopping car chase.
- Bass Boost - Feel the rumble of distant thunder as your listening experience is taken to another level. Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button.
- Built in Center Speaker - The built in center speaker is dedicated to delivering enhanced dialogue so you won't miss a word, no matter how faint the conversation or how intense the background music or action is.
- Subwoofer Included - Experience the intensity of action movies or the excitement of sports with the rich, powerful bass coming from the included subwoofer*. *Applicable on Q series, B models and S8 series.
- Game Mode - Game Mode optimizes your gaming experience with synced, directional audio that moves with the onscreen action, and eliminates distractions. **Compatible with select TVs and select gaming consoles (e.g. Xbox X, PS5). Game console sold separately.
- One Remote - Streamline the control of your Samsung TV and soundbar including volume with just the Samsung TV remote.* *Only available on select Samsung TVs. Please refer to samsung.com for more information.
- Voice Enhanced - Voice Enhance optimizes the equalizer and amplifies the dialogue on the screen so that voices can be heard more clearly. *Setting can be controlled by the Samsung soundbar remote and SmartThings App for Wi Fi enabled models.
- Night Mode - Switch on Night Mode to lower the volume and compress the bass, to prevent disturbing others while they sleep. *Setting can be controlled by the Samsung soundbar remote and SmartThings App for Wi Fi enabled models.
- Wireless Surround Sound Compatible - Connect easily and seamlessly to
- the optional Samsung speakers and enjoy room filling sound without the wires.* *Samsung Rear Speaker Kit sold separately (Accessory models: SWA 9200S). The wireless module requires a power cord to function and speaker cables to connect to.
Q: how many watts is the subwoofer?
A: Hi Jose G, The Wireless Subwoofer for the HW-B63M Soundbar is 220W and the bar itself is 180W for a total of 400W. ~Samsung Solutionssubmitted bySamsung - 6 months agoBrand expert
A: Hi Jose G, thanks for reaching out about Samsung 3.1Ch 400W Soundbar with Wireless Sub - Black. The subwoofer comes with 270W. If you have any additional questions, we welcome you to contact MyTGTtech at 833-848-8324 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byMel - 6 months agoTarget staff support
Q: What are the dimensions of the subwoofer?
A: Hi Jburnit, The overall dimensions of the HW-B63M Wireless Subwoofer are (W x H x D) 7.2 x 13.6 x 11.6 inches. It weighs roughly 11.2 pounds. ~Samsung Solutionssubmitted bySamsung - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can the whole system be bluettoth? I have a Samsung QN60Q6*B
A: Hello kjs, The HW-B63M does have the ability to connect to a TV using Bluetooth! ~Samsung Solutionssubmitted bySamsung - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: can I connect this to another brand TV? I have LG
A: Hi Shawn, The HW-B63M Soundbar can be connected through Bluetooth, Digital Optical, or HDMI. If your TV has one of these inputs then you will be all set. We do recommend using HDMI as this will give you the optimal audio experience. ~Samsung Solutionssubmitted bySamsung - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this soundbar compatible with the Samsung tu700 series TV
A: Hello Karen Yvonne, The HW-B63M Soundbar has the ability to connect using an HDMI cable, Optical Cable or using Bluetooth. If your TV has any of those connections then you're all set. The TU7000 can do any of those inputs. ~Samsung Solutionssubmitted bySamsung - 1 year agoBrand expert