product description page
Saunders 2018-2019 Strategies for Test Success : Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam (Paperback)
About this item
Get more than just practice questions; get comprehensive test and nursing school preparation that's proven to help you succeed! Written by the most trusted expert in NCLEX exam prep, Saunders 2018-2019 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 5th Edition is an invaluable guide that teaches you how to master the things that matter most on the NCLEX exam and your nursing school exams: critical thinking, problem solving, and time management. In this guide you'll find not only 1,200 practice questions and rationales that reflect the latest NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN test plans, but you'll also get a wealth of proven tips and real-world hints to help you overcome text anxiety, develop effective study habits, and confidently evaluate and identify the correct answer for a variety of test question types, including alternate item formats. It's a must-have resource for any nursing student who needs not just practice, but well-rounded preparation!
- A Reducing Test Anxiety chapter offers simple strategies to control test-induced stress and gain the confidence needed to pass exams.
- A Developing Study Skills chapter provides helpful tips on improving time management for more efficient exam preparation.
- 1,200 review questions are included in the book and online, providing a 2-in-1 approach to learning strategies and test-taking skills
- UNIQUE! Student-to-Student Hintshighlight real life strategies that have helped other students graduate from nursing school and pass the NCLEX exam.
- Helpful Tips for the Nursing Student highlight the most important concepts needed for exam success.
- Online practice questions let you apply the strategies learned from the text in a realistic electronic testing environment.
- Emphasis on comprehensive test preparation helps you develop, refine, and apply the reasoning skills you need to succeed throughout nursing school and on the NCLEX examination.
- Priority concepts for each question help you link your concept-based classes and NCLEX prep.
- Chapters on specific question content - such as prioritization, pharmacology, triage/disaster management, and delegation - offer numerous examples to prepare you for higher-level questions.
- A fun, 4-color design features cartoons and bold designs to help engage visual learners.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content reflects the most current NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN test plans.
- NEW! Experience level coding for questions designates each question as beginning, intermediate, or experienced to help focus your learning throughout all points of your nursing school career.
- NEW! Increased focus on clinical judgement incorporates strategies for clinical judgement, question data, and question abnormalities into the NCLEX-styl