About this item
- Really Natural. Really Works. – The First Ecocert Certified Natural Deodorant in the US, Schmidt's Charcoal & Magnesium helps neutralize odor and keeps you fresh with 24 hour odor protection.
- Certified 100% Natural Origin Fragrance – Charcoal & Magnesium Deo features a crisp scent reminiscent of freshly fallen rain, made with essential oils.
- Proven Protection – Whether you're looking for natural deodorant for women or mens deodorant, our award-winning natural deodorants have over 13,000 5-Star reviews! We have a scent for everyone.
- Fights Body Odor – 1-2 swipes is all you need for all-day protection with just a small amount. Hold deodorant stick momentarily to skin to soften on contact with body heat.
- Plant-Based Ingredients – Schmidt's deodorant without aluminum is formulated to be gentle on skin, using certified 100% natural origin ingredients such as odor fighting magnesium and essential oils.
- Our Never List – Our vegan deodorant never contains aluminum salts, artificial fragrance, filler ingredients, propylene glycol, phthalates, or parabens.
Q: Does this stain your clothes? Is it ok. For someone undergoing chemo treatments?
A: It will absolutely stain your clothes. I followed appropriate application guidelines from the company, and it ruined a brand new shirt after a single wear.submitted byStan - 5 years ago
A: The first deodorant that does not irritate my husband. No have not noticed it staining clothing. He does not over- apply.submitted byTBMmom - 4 years ago
A: Yes, it will stain. I don’t think it happens with one time use...I didn’t pay attention, but with use overtime use. I did warm up the this charchoal deo till it was soft. You obviously cannot see it in the dark too, but 100% on lights. I had to scrub hard those areas with soap to get it off...but who wants to do that every time. The deo has great reviews and I was really hoping it would, but I didn’t for me :( and I followed the instructions...I am a rule follower so reading instructions is natural to me. I did about to passes of the deo per armpit. Maybe it is supposed to be only one pass? Not sure. But I am not willing to try it again unless the company does something about it. But if you do not mind the stains then this deo deff work and helps you stay dry.submitted byJackie - 3 years ago
A: Great questions! With proper application, this should not stain your clothes. Make sure you warm the product on your skin, apply 1-3 swipe and allow the deodorant to absorb into the skin before you dress. It should absolutely be safe for anyone undergoing chemo, but we always recommend checking in with a physician if you have specific medical concerns.submitted bySchmidt's Naturals Team - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the natural fragrance? I have a newborn and she can’t be around essential oils so I am trying to find a safe deodorant.
A: Thanks for your interest in Schmidt's and for your great question. Schmidt's products use a combination of essential oils, plant extracts and isolates to fragrance the deodorant. If you have questions or concerns about specific ingredients within our blends, please feel free to reach out to us. We would be more than happy to help! -Schmidt's Customer Supportsubmitted bySchmidt's Naturals Team - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: what is the natural fragrance that ngresient? I can't have anything with combination of lavender and tea tree oil together.
A: Our natural fragrances are a combination of pure essential oils or non-synthetic isolates, which are a combination of aromatic molecules distilled from natural plant materials. These are proprietary blends so we aren’t able to release the exact formulation. The scent of this product is freshly fallen rain - we hope this helps!submitted bySchmidt's Naturals Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Thank you for providing the list of ingredients. If your product is truly free of PALM OIL and palm oil derivatives, please consider highlighting that in your description. It will be helpful to more easily spot PALM OIL free products.
A: Thanks for reaching out - we appreciate your feedback on our Schmidt's Charcoal and Magnesium Natural Deodorant. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to email@example.com. Thanks!submitted bySchmidt's Naturals Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it suitable for 11 year olds?
A: I would say so. I am about to purchase it for my 12 year old. I have very sensitive skin and so many natural deodorants made me break out or itch. I had no issues with this one at all. There is also a Schmidt's sensitive skin line, the Coconut Pineapple smells and works amazing too.submitted by5kidslove - 5 years ago
Q: What are the ingredients? Wish Target would auto/always list this information. Thanks!
A: From Schmidt's website: Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil) Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Magnesium hydroxide Carbo activatus (activated charcoal) Natural fragrance Tocopherol (vitamin E; sunflower-derived)submitted byAG - 6 years ago