product description page
School Improvement for All : A How-To Guide for Doing the Right Work (Paperback) (Sharon V. Kramer &
about this item
Sustained school improvement only happens when teachers and administrators collectively ensure all students learn at high levels. With this practical resource, K–12 educators will discover how to use the School Improvement for All framework to transform their school’s processes and procedures. Develop a common curriculum among collaborative teacher teams that will enhance learning and align with state and national standards. Each chapter includes space for teacher teams to determine next action steps and a list of questions to help bring greater focus to school improvement efforts.
- Learn how to use the School Improvement for All framework to improve student learning by authentically measuring student growth and helping celebrate students’ successes.
- Consider anecdotes from the authors’ experiences working with schools that illustrate the framework in action.
- Contemplate your school’s reality and determine what actions you can take to improve student achievement with a model of leadership that stakeholders can engage in to support the school improvement process.
- Plan for structural changes that will produce the school culture your school seeks.
- Use helpful protocols, rubrics, and action and assessment plans found throughout the book that are designed to support schools that need to improve student achievement but feel they have tried all their options.