About this item
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with a carbon fiber road fork provides quick, agile riding
- Premium 16-speed Microshift shifters and brake levers make for smooth, fast gear changes out on the road
- Promax alloy caliper brakes supply crisp, all-condition stopping
- 700x28c smooth rolling street tires enhance your ride; light and strong high profile alloy rims provide added durability while you ride
- Alloy 3-piece crank offers a wide gear range and less pesky maintenance on your end
Turn long, arduous rides into your favorite weekend jaunt with the 700c Women's Phocus 1600 by Schwinn! The ride is always smooth and agile thanks to a light Schwinn aluminum road frame, carbon fiber road fork and reliable Promax alloy caliper brakes. Sick of your hilly morning commute? Premium 16-speed Microshift shifters make gear changes smooth and quick, perfect for those pesky hills. Add in smooth rolling tires, light and strong high profile alloy rims and a durable 3-piece alloy crank, and this commuter companion easily becomes your favorite weekend warrior. Quick and agile, smooth and responsive, and it's backed by a lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own it. Get Phocused and enjoy the ride on a Schwinn!
Dimensions (Overall): 37 inches (H) x 67 inches (L)
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Used For: Racing/Competition, Commuting
Weight: 33 pounds
Rear Wheel Diameter: 28 inches
Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
Bicycle Chain Material: Steel
Rim Material: Metal Alloy
Gear Speeds: 16
Pedal Material: Resin
Seat Material: Polypropylene, Vinyl
Assembly Details: Adult assembly required, tools not provided
Bike Type: Road
Front Wheel Height: 700c/28"
Tire Type: Smooth
Tire Width: 1"
Bicycle frame size: 31"
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 082-09-1061
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.