About this item
- Fast-sinking 10 tip sinks flies through the water column
- Mid-length head enhances control
- Best used in moving water
- Sink Rates: 2.5 4.0 ips (Type III)
- Braided multifilament core
Scientific Anglers introduces 3 new Frequency series - smooth sinking lines. These lines work best for all your sub-surface needs offering superior casting over other sinking lines. The thin diameter cuts easily through the wind and is ideal for streamers and wet flies; for trout, steelhead, salmon, and smallmouth bass in moving water.
Fishing type: Fly fishing
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.