About this item
- Learn about nature's real-life zombies - Parasites
- Conduct 4 different types of ooey, gooey experiments
- Mix and make lifelike fungus parasites that grow in and then burst out of their insect
- Includes Zombie Insect shaped containers, chemicals, stir sticks and instruction manual
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
Scientific Explorer Disgusting Zombie Parasites lets a young entomologist learn about nature's real-life zombies! With bug-shaped supplies, conduct 4 different types of ooey, gooey experiments that you can repeat again and again. Mix and make lifelike fungus parasites that grow in and then burst out of their insect victims! Replicate gelatinous neotode larvae. Watch the movement of a cockroach change as it becomes a zombie under the neurotoxin of a jade wasp! Includes Zombie Cricket Beaker with Stand, Beaker (50ml), 2 Parasite Worm Activator Liquid (0.51oz/15ml), 2 Water Growing Fungi, Ant Blister Mold, Gelatin (0.35oz/10g), Happy Cockroach with Pull Back and Go Motor, Zombie Cockroach Cover, Squish and Squeeze Snail with Bulging Eyes, 2 Stir Sticks and Instruction Manual. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Includes: Instruction guide
Grade Level: 2nd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-4578
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.