Product Warning: Keep out of reach of animals, keep out of reach of children
Capacity (Volume): 12 Ounces
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface
Product Results: Disinfects
Recommended Product Application: Multi-Purpose
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0312
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Scrubbing Bubbles Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Spray kills cold and flu viruses◊. It also kills other germs, such as: bacteria, mold**, and mildew. It works as both a sanitizer and as a household disinfectant. Spray the surface and let it stand for 30 seconds to sanitize and 5 minutes to disinfect. Use it on doorknobs, faucets, garbage cans, handles and other hard, non-porous surfaces that you have frequent contact with. ◊Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) (ATCC VR-26) - the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children and/or an important cause of ear infections in children, ◊Influenza A (flu) (ATCC VR-544), ◊Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740), ◊Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3 (ATCC VR-93) **Aspergillusniger (A TCC 6275)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. TO TEMPORARILY REDUCE ODOR CAUSING AIRBORNE BACTERIA and eliminate odors in an average room (12' x 12' x 9'), close all doors, windows and air vents and spray product upward in center of room for 10 seconds. For maximum effectiveness, relative humidity should be between 45% and 70%. Resume normal room ventilation after spray has settled. TO DISINFECT HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 5 minutes. TO SANITIZE* HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 30 seconds. TO INHIBIT THE GROWTH OF MOLD** AND MILDEW AND THEIR ODORS: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Let treated surface air dry. Re-apply as necessary. *Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) (ATCC 6538), Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352) DO NOT USE ON BEDDING, MATTRESSES, CLOTHING, CARPET, LEATHER, SILK, rayon fabrics, polished wood, painted surfaces, lacquered metals or acrylic plastics. Spray may leave some hard floors slippery. To avoid slips or
falls, do not concentrate spray over hard floors. DO NOT SPRAY ON PETS. Not for use on food contact surfaces.
USES: Use as a multi-purpose disinfectant spray on surfaces.
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Before using product throughout your home, use in one room and wait 24 hours to ensure that no one has any physical reactions to the product. Asthma and Allergy Sufferers: Consult your physician before using this product in your home. Before spraying remove birds. After use, ventilate normally prior to returning birds to treated area. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. ATTENTION: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalation abuse. For more information, visit www.inhalant.org PHYSICAL/CHEMICAL HAZARDS: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.
INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE Triethylene Glycol 6.0%, n-Alkyl (40% C12, 50% C14, 10% C16), dimethyl benzyl ammonium saccharinate 0.2%. INERT 93.8%. TOTAL: 100.0%.
Can be used on many different surfaces.