product description page
Serta Nightstar Balance Supreme Cool Action Gel Memory Foam Crib & Toddler Mattress
About this item
- Superior firmness with high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core and Serta’s Ultimate Edge® encasement for firmer edges; Cool Action Gel Memory Foam infused with Serta® MicroSupport Gel on the toddler side
- Naturally blended woven cotton blend cover with waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants; Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials; Limited 40 year warranty
Serta’s Nightstar Balance Supreme Cool Action Gel Memory Foam Crib and Toddler Mattress offers lasting comfort for years to come. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, the infant side has an encased high-density thermo-bonded polyester core with Ultimate Edge® encasement for a firmer feel at the edges and corners. The toddler side is outfitted with a thin layer Cool Action™ gel memory foam infused with Microsupport® Gel which helps relieve pressure points as your child sleeps. Topped with a naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing, this mattress is smarter, healthier option for your little one.
Dimensions (Overall): 52 inches (H) x 27.5 inches (W) x 6 inches (D)
Weight: 13 pounds
Size: Standard crib
Fill Material: 71% Polyester Fiber, 19% Cotton
Mattress Core Construction: Thermo-Bonded Polyester Fibers
Mattress Thickness: 6"
Mattress Feel: Firm
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Item Number (DPCI): 030-08-3381
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews8
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
velvet — 4 months ago
Bought two for my daughter who had twins. She absolutely loved them. The kids slept very well with sleeping thorough the night. Now I bought one for my daughter-in-law who is expecting her first child.
So far, so good
5 out of 5 stars
AK — 2 years ago
It's a recent purchase w/o much use, but so far the "gel pack" side (for toddlers) is working out well. My son had a mattress we purchased for him from birth, but it was unfortunately very hard and uncomfortable. The beauty of this mattress is, one side is a little firmer for "babies" the other sid...see moreof the reviewer's review