About this item
- Store up to 9 pairs of shoes per unit
- Iron mesh shelves store up to 30 lbs. each
- Satin Pewter finish provides corrosion resistance in dry environments
- 6.2 inches of space between tiers
- Stacks only with 3-Tier Iron Mesh Utility Shoe Racks (model #: SHE99905)
- Does not stack with 2-Tier Iron Mesh Utility Shoe Racks (model #: SHE15896)
- Interlock multiple units with extra shelves (model #: WEB144)
- Frame folds away for easy storage
- Snap together assembly, no tools required
- Dimensions: 26.5" W x 12.2" D x 19.1" H
- Capacity: 30 lbs. per shelf
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Stay organized with Seville Classics' 3-Tier Iron Mesh Utility Shoe Rack. Each tier holds approximately three pairs of shoes. Shelves feature tightly woven iron mesh that supports high-heels, stilettos and up to 30 lbs. of storage per tier. Frame is constructed of iron with a Satin Pewter finish. Snap the shelves into the frame to assemble. Remove shelves and fold away for easy storage. Stack and interlock with multiple units for a personalized storage solution. No tools required.
Dimensions (Overall): 19.1 inches (H) x 26.5 inches (W) x 12.2 inches (D)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Material: Metal (Frame)
Weight: 13.0 pounds
Placement: Ground freestanding
Features: Stackable, Fixed Shelves
Number of shoe pairs held: 18
Item Number (DPCI): 002-05-0409
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Laylie — 7 years ago
This shoe rack is great because ladies high heel shoes will actually stand up. Depending on the heigh of your heeled shoes, you may have to use the top rack only for the high ones. Very simple to assemble. Would definitely suggest purchasing this shoe rack.
Looks great, but too short for high heels.
4 out of 5 stars
TooManyShoes — 5 years ago
I liked this shoe rack because of the mesh shelves. I was afraid my heels would get caught in the gaps of other racks like the other Seville shoe rack that's brown. The shoe rack looks really nice and is pretty sturdy, but it's not good if you have heels higher than 3 inches. Which most of mine are....see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Sarad — 11 months ago
Super easy to put together...I think it took me 3 minutes. It holds 9 pairs of shoes and you can put 3 pairs under the bottom shelf. It really helped organize our coat closet. For the price, it is an amazing product!see moreof the reviewer's review