About this item
- Iron frame with a Satin Pewter epoxy finish
- Compact storage with a footprint slightly bigger than 1 sq. ft.
- Interlocking shelving allows you to bridge multiple units (compatible with model # SHE04117B)
- Iron slat shelves can hold up to 90 lbs.; Easy assembly, no tools required
- Frame folds flat for minimal storage
- Dimensions 13" W x 11.25" D x 44.25" H; Capacity - 90 lbs. per shelf; Weight - 13 lbs.
Choose the stylish home storage solution with Seville Classics' 4-Tier Iron Square Tower. The frame is coated with a Satin Pewter finish. Each shelf holds up to 90 lbs. No tools required for assembly; the shelves snap into place on the folding frame. Expand the organizer with additional interlocking units for home storage that suits your needs.
Dimensions (Overall): 44.25 inches (H) x 13.0 inches (W) x 11.25 inches (D)
Weight: 13 pounds
Material: Wrought Iron (Frame)
Assembly Details: Assembly required, no tools needed
Number of Shelves: 4
Primary item stored: Universal storage, decorations
Maximum Shelf Weight Capacity: 90.0 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 002-11-0504
Most helpful positive reviews
Much cuter than I thought!
5 out of 5 stars
monogirl20 — 3 years ago
These shelves are really quite nice! They were super easy to assemble - you literally unfold the vertical portion, screw on the feet and snap in the shelves. The style is no where near as 'industrial' as I was imagining. They are really lovely!see moreof the reviewer's review
Fits in narrow spaces very well
4 out of 5 stars
JVinMI — 2 years ago
I got this for a small bedroom for textbooks. Each shelf holds 90 pounds and is quite sturdy despite its size and weight. It is a pewter color, not really silver though. Darker color than described.see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
Great little shelf
5 out of 5 stars
Kiyiyi — 1 month ago
I really like this shelving unit. I bought it for the closet of my camp trailer. It works perfectly. Was a snap to put together. I like that there are options on self placement.