product description page
Sewing with Oilcloth (Paperback) (Kelly Mccants)
about this item
Sewing with Oilcloth covers sewing with the family of specialty fabrics collectively known as oilcloth. You'll get easy-to-follow instructions, special tips and tricks needed to get the most out of these fabrics, the unique applications of each, and how to treat and care for the finished pieces.
From home goods to accessories, from baby gear to outdoor decor, you'll find oilcloth sewing projects that unlock the potential of both traditional choices and new designer prints. You'll follow along helpful, trouble-free instructions to sew oilcloth projects like a simple tablecloth, garden apron, farmer's market tote, baby bib, and so much more.
- Includes patterns for making 20 fun and functional projects to sew with oilcloth
- Offers valuable instruction and a clean, appealing design
- Features beautiful and polished full-color photographs of all projects
Whether you're a seasoned stitcher or just starting out in the exciting world of sewing with oilcloth, this one-of-a-kind book gives you everything you need to easily get the most out of this specialty fabric.
- Projects for the Home: readers will find out how to make a simple tablecloth, a chalk cloth table runner, storage bins, tags handy for organizing or gifting, a garden apron, a patio seat cushion, a festive party banner, and an appliqué pillow to accent outdoor decor.
- Accessories perfect for keeping or giving including a coin purse ,a wallet, farmers market tote, a messenger bag, and lunch-on-the-go aids including a bag and wraps.
- Moms will love the collection of wipe-clean items for babies and kids which include a bib, a splat mat, an art smock, a mommy apron, a toddler apron, and a wet bag.