product description page
Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers : A Guide to Surviving the Toddler Years (Paperback) (Dawn Dais)
About this item
They’re getting bigger. And you’re not getting any more sleep.Second in the Sh!t No One Tells You series, in The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers Dawn Dais tells it like it is again offering real advice for parents of growing children. Filled with tips, encouragement, and a strong dose of humor,The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers is a survival handbook for parents on the edge.Chapters include:
- You Suck at This. It’s not just your imagination.
- Walking Is Hard. Bruising is considerably less difficult.
- Remember When You Judged Other Parents? Prepare to eat your words, with a side of karma’s a bitch.
- Restaurants Are Battle Zones. Spoiler Alert: You are not the victor.
- Kids Get Sick. Then everyone gets sick.
- This Childhood Will Be Televised. Hello, camera phones.
- Your TV Has Been Hijacked. By things with very high-pitched voices.
Number of Pages: 227
Genre: Family + Relationships
Author: Dawn Dais
Street Date: September 8, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-51-9955
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.