About this item
- FOR THICK, CURLY HAIR: Create healthy, bouncy, shiny curls with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel
- CURL & FRIZZ CONTROL: Blended with agave nectar, flaxseed and coconut oil, this nourishing styling aid from SheaMoisture is designed to moisturize and protect your waves and curls.
- For tight coils, kinky or wiry hair, or for twist out styles apply this curly hair gel to wet hair for maximum control and sealing properties.
- SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is blended with certified Shea Butter which helps to deliver instant hydration to dry, over-processed curls.
- Curling Gel Soufflé helps to define and promote curls with a soft, smooth, finish. Our naturally derived humectants help to moisturize and condition for hair with a frizz-free, lacquer-like shine.
- This curling gel is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum.
Apply this hair gel sparingly on wet or dry hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb or fingers to shape curls. For tight coils, kinky or wiry hair, or for twist out styles apply to wet hair for maximum control and sealing properties. Allow time to dry. When you are using a blow-dryer choose a cool setting. Apply to dry hair to reduce flyaways and frizz.
BRAND STORY: SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
Q: I bought one and opened it and it was like jello. I added water to it to see if that would help and It was still chunky. Any tips?
A: Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear our Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel didn't work as expected. We appreciate feedback like yours, as it helps us improve our products. Please connect with our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and share ref ID: 45315236, so we can ask a few questions - we'll watch for your email.submitted bySheaMoisture - 2 months agoBrand expert